Pigeon Forge Coupons – Over $700 In Free Tickets To Top Attractions
Get a $700 value gift book of FREE coupons to local attractions when you book a cabin through Cabins of Pigeon Forge. It contains tickets to some of the top places in the area to visit during your stay.
In the heart of the Smoky Mountains, Pigeon Forge is packed with things to do, both indoor and outdoor. Some of the best shows and family entertainment in the area are here. And if the kids want more excitement, try the Go-Karts in town, or the interactive games and adventure.
With Gatlinburg and Sevierville just minutes away, you can find much more to do than there's ever time for, so plan ahead with our coupons. If it's outdoor activity you want, try ziplining, or river rafting, horse riding or the ropes course. Or take the mountain coaster ride and let the mountain slope do the work for you.
Welcome to Pigeon Forge and the Smoky Mountains!
Gift Coupons & Free Tickets
- Beyond The Lens! – One Free VIP Pass
- Floyd Garrett’s Muscle Car Museum – One Free Adult Admission
- MagiQuest – One Free General Admission
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies (combo) – One $1 Admission to Any Attraction
- Country Tonite – One Free Adult Admission
- Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud – One Free Adult Admission to Show or Adventure Park
- Crave Golf – One Free Adult 1 Course Admission
- Rocky Top Coaster – One Free Admission With Purchase of Same
- Rowdy Bear (combo) – One Alpine Coaster Ride AND Half Hour of Tubing
- Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster – One Free Ride
- Top Jump – One Free 1-Hour Activity Package
- Xtreme Racing Center – One Free Adult Admission
- Legacy Mountain Ziplines – One Free Zipline Adventure
- Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway – One Free Round Trip Aerial Tramway Ride
- Outdoor Gravity Park – Three Free Rolls
- Rafting in the Smokies – One Free Rafting & Zipline Adventure
- Smoky Mountain Outdoor Center – One Free Bike Rental AND One Free Tubing Pass
- White Water Rafting – Smoky Mountain Outdoors – One Free Rafting Trip
- Wild Laurel Golf – One Free Round of 18 Holes
Here's a sample of just a few of the great attractions for which you'll get discounts when you stay with us.
Shows & Nightlife
Pigeon Forge. Country Tonite is the one show you don't want to miss! A fast-moving spectacular packed with talent, it's costume, comedy, song and dance for all ages (and pre-teens are free). This is the most awarded show in the Smoky Mountains.
Attractions & Museums
Beyond The Lens!
Pigeon Forge. As you walk through the 20-foot tall cameras, prepare to go Beyond The Lens! Innovative and immersive attraction with the latest innovations in entertainment and technology. Exhibits like The Bigfoot Experience, The Human Kaleidoscope, award-winning virtual reality rides and games, Escape Booths, The Alien Egg Pit, Crimes of the Century, augmented reality games – family fun for all ages.
Pigeon Forge. Great indoor activity for the whole family. There are 4 unique interactive adventure games and courses, immersive and total fun.
Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies
Gatlinburg. It's voted the #1 aquarium in America by TripAdvisor, and it's teeming with fish! You'll love the moving walkway in the glass tunnel undersea! Penguins, sharks, stingrays and the ocean environments of the world.
Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum
Sevierville. This is one of the largest and best collections in the world of American cars from the golden era of muscle cars. Paint jobs, chrome and gorgeous styling combined with lots of horsepower - it's the American Dream on wheels.
Kids & Family
Xtreme Racing Center and Arcade
Pigeon Forge. Go-Karts and long outdoor courses. These are the fastest karts in town - with high-performance safety features - and speeds at 30 and 40 mph. There's also an indoor climate-controlled arcade with lots of games.
Rocky Top Coaster
Pigeon Forge. Sitting on over 20 acres of beautiful Smoky Mountain scenery, our coaster features plenty of tunnels, curves, and 360 degree turns. Reaching speeds of up to 30 mph, this attraction is setting records as the longest coaster in East Tennessee. Come after nightfall where our lights will guide you thru a thrill packed excursion: an experience that will stay with you long after the ride is over!
Rafting in the Smokies
Hartford, TN (upriver). No experience necessary and safe for all the family - choose from roaring whitewater to a gentle float downriver. Beautiful river scenery and controlled-release water. Plenty of swimming opportunities. This company also offers ziplining.
Legacy Mountain Ziplines
Sevierville. Ziplining is very safe, including for children, and a totally unique experience. Soar above the trees for a birds-eye view of the Smoky Mountains.
We also offer many different packages to suit your needs during your stay here, and you can even create your own. Check out our Packages page for ways to save and make your visit even better!